Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake. Victor Hugo
Sunday, March 05, 2006
In the Garden
Strawberries
Tomato
Candy Corn
Squash
Cosmos and Zinnias
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love these pix! Thanks for adding them. You are a very talented photographer.
These pix make me miss the garden already! We decided last year that it was too much work for us and we plowed it up and planted grass. We may just change our minds and plow the grass back up and plant a garden. Even the boys are wanting one. It's such hard work, but nothing compares to fresh veggies you go out into the yard and pick yourself.
3 comments:
I love these pix! Thanks for adding them. You are a very talented photographer.
These pix make me miss the garden already! We decided last year that it was too much work for us and we plowed it up and planted grass. We may just change our minds and plow the grass back up and plant a garden. Even the boys are wanting one. It's such hard work, but nothing compares to fresh veggies you go out into the yard and pick yourself.
I love fresh veggies, nothing beats them! However, gardens are hard work! I love your pix.
Post a Comment