Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Spiders












You can see more detail if you will open these in another window. Then expand to full screen. ~Sorry, Elaine.~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pix, hate spiders. I was intrigued by the "Maryland flag" spider I saw last year at my clothesline. Didn't get a picture, though.

Makes me think of Charlotte's web.

:-)
BTW, I always type AiV but it posts as aiv. Just thought you'd want to know! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I am not familiar with that one. I will have to look it up. Don't you think the one in the middle looks like it has a cattle skull on it? Dh found it when he was washing the van and brought it to me. It had just died, but didn't have a mark on it. It was still pliable enough to pose. The last one is an Orchard Spider...I want to say Mabel Orchard, but I really don't remember. I really don't know what the other two are. I kind of like spiders. Homeschooling has certainly given me a greater appreciation for the little creatures of this world. :-)