Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake. Victor Hugo
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Webs
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
There is something unusual about the first two webs. Do you know what it is? Look closely.
I know, I know, but Fairlight had to tell me. I am not a big fan of spiders or webs, but these pictures are so good. They look professional. Fairlight, you have such talent!!!
The first two webs are both smaller than the palm of your hand. Look at the chain link fence behind them for scale. I was so excited when I found these!
4 comments:
There is something unusual about the first two webs. Do you know what it is? Look closely.
Well, parts of the web seem to missing, or is there something covering them up? Maybe those parts are clear and rest of the webs look white???
The clueless, AiV
I know, I know, but Fairlight had to tell me. I am not a big fan of spiders or webs, but these pictures are so good. They look professional. Fairlight, you have such talent!!!
The first two webs are both smaller than the palm of your hand. Look at the chain link fence behind them for scale. I was so excited when I found these!
Post a Comment