Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake. Victor Hugo
Saturday, May 20, 2006
Another Iris
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love this photo! Irises...makes me think of my parent's back yard. :o(
The sad thing is all those beautiful blue/purple irises are gone. The garage is standing where they used to be. They were one of my favorite things to photograph, as you can see on the blog, LOL! I still have the giant bearded irises up on the hill, but they are not as pretty to me.
Did I tell you that in one of the Little House books, they talk about the blue flags? I am pretty sure that is another name for iris.
2 comments:
I love this photo! Irises...makes me think of my parent's back yard. :o(
The sad thing is all those beautiful blue/purple irises are gone. The garage is standing where they used to be. They were one of my favorite things to photograph, as you can see on the blog, LOL! I still have the giant bearded irises up on the hill, but they are not as pretty to me.
Did I tell you that in one of the Little House books, they talk about the blue flags? I am pretty sure that is another name for iris.
Post a Comment