Friday, July 21, 2006

Consider The Lillies





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I'm sure you are tired of hearing this by now, but I had these in my bridal bouquet and have sent you several pix. ;o) LOL

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE GORGEOUS! Elaine, I had no idea. You are stunning. I bet you had to beat the boys off with a stick! Now I am ashamed I sent you a pix of me, LOL! Along with the lillies, did I see pale pink rosebuds? I carried yellow roses along with a few more flowers. I think there may have been daisies too. It's been so long ago I would have to go look. I do remember the roses though.

Anonymous said...

*Blushing* Really, looks change over years and I don't look too much like that pix anymore. *sigh* Why do you think I haven't sent you a current pix yet? LOL

Anonymous said...

You will always be beautiful to me!