Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake. Victor Hugo
Friday, August 04, 2006
What Do You See?
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I see a duck. It looks like there might be a baby in front,but am not sure about that.
Yep. It's a duck nesting. For a better look, click on the pix. Then wave your cursor over the bottom right corner of the pix, until the expand box appears. Click on it and you will be able to see the pix so much better. Actually, all the pix look better like this.
Debbie, you win 1,000 points and a basket of chocolate! :-)
7 comments:
I see a duck. It looks like there might be a baby in front,but am not sure about that.
Yep. It's a duck nesting. For a better look, click on the pix. Then wave your cursor over the bottom right corner of the pix, until the expand box appears. Click on it and you will be able to see the pix so much better. Actually, all the pix look better like this.
Debbie, you win 1,000 points and a basket of chocolate! :-)
Thanks!
Cyberchocolate is so much better for you-What's your favorite? I like things like Heath bars and Reeses. Of course, there is no bad chocolate.
Right now I am on a Milky Way kick. They are probably my favorite. I like Reeses too.
I know! I know! I know! Pick me!!!!
Well of course you know...you were there! I'm sorry Miss A in V, you must recuse yourself!
*I bet you are impressed that I know the word "recuse" aren't ya? See, you can learn something from watching television.*
AiV looks up recuse, since she's pretty sure it means she has to turn into a venomous spider! Good thing her hair is already (mostly) brown!
Post a Comment