Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake. Victor Hugo
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Fall: My Favorite Season
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It's my favorite too. I love the yelllows, reds, and oranges-Not to mention the cooler weather.
Debbie,it's always a welcome surprise to see you here! I'm loving the cooler weather too. Waiting and hoping for beautiful colors this year. These were taken at Cumberland Gap National Historical Park I think about three years ago. It was the prettiest fall we had had in a while. We are getting so much rain right now, after a very dry summer. I am not sure how it will affect the leaves.
Kim in Tx, hello! Thank you for visiting the blog! I clicked over on your's and I am LOL at the fried green beans! My Dh and I have been going, "Yuck!" every time we see that commercial. I didn't know about your blogs. I am going to stick them up in My Favorites and catch up on some reading. I love reading blogs. You have a beautiful family.I am praying for you recovery.
3 comments:
It's my favorite too. I love the yelllows, reds, and oranges-Not to mention the cooler weather.
Fairlight,
I just absolutely LOVE your photos! Thank you for posting such glorious examples of God's creation for us to appreciate.
Blessings to you and yours,
Kim (in TX)
Debbie,it's always a welcome surprise to see you here! I'm loving the cooler weather too. Waiting and hoping for beautiful colors this year. These were taken at Cumberland Gap National Historical Park I think about three years ago. It was the prettiest fall we had had in a while. We are getting so much rain right now, after a very dry summer. I am not sure how it will affect the leaves.
Kim in Tx, hello! Thank you for visiting the blog! I clicked over on your's and I am LOL at the fried green beans! My Dh and I have been going, "Yuck!" every time we see that commercial. I didn't know about your blogs. I am going to stick them up in My Favorites and catch up on some reading. I love reading blogs. You have a beautiful family.I am praying for you recovery.
((((Debbie and Kim))))
Post a Comment