Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake. Victor Hugo
Monday, September 18, 2006
More On Laurel Lake
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What is the foamy water in the last picture? I'm gonna guess, but I'm probably wrong.....Fish eggs?
It's a spider web!!!! LOL! Sorry, I know you hate them! I mentioned them below the pix of the turtle. There were dozens of them on the bank. Moisture had formed on them and they were all glistening in the sun. The water beads looked like diamonds. I wish I could have gotten a better pix.
2 comments:
What is the foamy water in the last picture? I'm gonna guess, but I'm probably wrong.....Fish eggs?
It's a spider web!!!! LOL! Sorry, I know you hate them! I mentioned them below the pix of the turtle. There were dozens of them on the bank. Moisture had formed on them and they were all glistening in the sun. The water beads looked like diamonds. I wish I could have gotten a better pix.
Post a Comment