Friday, January 05, 2007

God's In His Heaven ~ All's Right With The World!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

that one gives me chills!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful picture! Where did you take this one? I always like to know if they were at your house or while you were out and about traveling around.

Get any of the snow today and the birds at the feeders?

Anonymous said...

We were on top of a mountain in our county. We were trying to get a good view of a red sunset and by the time we got to this spot, it was almost dark.

We got over four inches of snow yesterday!! I had just bought the birds a seed bell the day before. I sliced some apple for the mockingbird and that along with the suet kept them busy all day. I had to go out a couple of times and brush the snow off the pumphouse roof, so they could find the food.