Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake. Victor Hugo
BREATHTAKING!!!!my favorite is #3 truley awe inspiring!
I am going to try to guess. I'll probably have them all wrong, but here goes....1. rise2. set3. set4. rise5. set6. rise7. moon8. riseThese are all so beautiful! I love to watch the sunrise or set. I really wasn't sure what moon meant, that's why I only guessed moon for one. LOL
Answers1. Sunset behind the paper factory at Kingsport,TN.2. Sunrise in backyard.3. Sunset on the lake.4. Sunrise in lane by house.5. Sunset on the lake.6. Sunset on the lake.7. Sunrise in lane by house one foggy morning. Most everyone thinks this is a pix of the moon. 8. Sunset on the way home from Kingsport. Different trip than the pix of the paper factory. Pix #2 and #4 were taken the same morning. Pix #6, #5, and #3 were taken in that order the same night,within minutes of each other.
Oh bother, I guess I didn't do very well on that quiz. I am a bear of a little brain, ya know. LOL
Post a Comment
4 comments:
BREATHTAKING!!!!
my favorite is #3 truley awe inspiring!
I am going to try to guess. I'll probably have them all wrong, but here goes....
1. rise
2. set
3. set
4. rise
5. set
6. rise
7. moon
8. rise
These are all so beautiful! I love to watch the sunrise or set. I really wasn't sure what moon meant, that's why I only guessed moon for one. LOL
Answers
1. Sunset behind the paper factory at Kingsport,TN.
2. Sunrise in backyard.
3. Sunset on the lake.
4. Sunrise in lane by house.
5. Sunset on the lake.
6. Sunset on the lake.
7. Sunrise in lane by house one foggy morning. Most everyone thinks this is a pix of the moon.
8. Sunset on the way home from Kingsport. Different trip than the pix of the paper factory.
Pix #2 and #4 were taken the same morning.
Pix #6, #5, and #3 were taken in that order the same night,within minutes of each other.
Oh bother, I guess I didn't do very well on that quiz. I am a bear of a little brain, ya know. LOL
Post a Comment