Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Dear Firstborn Son!

















I cannot believe you are 22! Where did you go? While hunting through pix to post on the blog for your birthday, I came across this little poem that I had clipped from the newspaper just after you were born.
Your smile flits across his lips
While mine lights up his eyes;
His is like both of us,
A happy compromise
He is all himself,
And yet, the best of you and me;
In our little son I see
The one that two can be.
by Marian McPhee
I love you! Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Happy Birthday, Fairlight's DS #1!!!!

Enjoy the day!

§wanny said...

AWWWW!!!!!

so sweet!! I love the fishing picture!

r said...

Awww, what a cutie! Happy Birthday, ds #1.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to ds #1. It goes by too fast doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

I saw this earlier... such a cute boy!! Happy Belated Birthday Fairlight's oldest DS !!

Such memories are priceless!!

PamD