Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake. Victor Hugo
Fairlight, This is tonims- I have read through your last few blogs tonight and boy I sure don't need to be complaining about my life. Sometimes I am a big whiny baby about nothing. I pray that your child can overcome this disease and that you may find rest. As for your dear husband, he made me smile.
I just love the pictures and wonder why you don't sell these to a national magazine..
I now have an account--I am trying to get a blog going so I had to sign up.
((((Toni)))) Thank you for your kind words. Unfortunately, without a cure, my son will always live like this. I do think puberty is playing a big part in the wide swing in his blood sugar numbers and we are hoping and praying that his numbers will settle down soon. Nights are the hardest.
My dear husband works such long hours and has a long drive to and from work. I try to give him as much rest as possible. He is a good guy!
I am so glad you told me about your blog! I am excited to see it. Be sure to let me know when you get it up and running and I will come visit you.
Toni, I am trying to get up my nerve to enter a local photography contest. I have picked out the ones I want to use and if I don't chicken out (again) I am going to do it. I will let you know how I do.
2 comments:
Fairlight,
This is tonims-
I have read through your last few blogs tonight and boy I sure don't need to be complaining about my life. Sometimes I am a big whiny baby about nothing. I pray that your child can overcome this disease and that you may find rest. As for your dear husband, he made me smile.
I just love the pictures and wonder why you don't sell these to a national magazine..
I now have an account--I am trying to get a blog going so I had to sign up.
((((Toni)))) Thank you for your kind words. Unfortunately, without a cure, my son will always live like this. I do think puberty is playing a big part in the wide swing in his blood sugar numbers and we are hoping and praying that his numbers will settle down soon. Nights are the hardest.
My dear husband works such long hours and has a long drive to and from work. I try to give him as much rest as possible. He is a good guy!
I am so glad you told me about your blog! I am excited to see it. Be sure to let me know when you get it up and running and I will come visit you.
Toni, I am trying to get up my nerve to enter a local photography contest. I have picked out the ones I want to use and if I don't chicken out (again) I am going to do it. I will let you know how I do.
Post a Comment