Monday, February 04, 2008

Tag Time

I have been tagged by Elaine. This is the very first time I have ever been tagged!

1. What time did you get up this morning? I overslept! I didn't get up until almost nine.
2. Diamonds or pearls? I'm not into jewelry....diamonds, I guess.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? National Treasure: Book of Secrets on Christmas Eve
4. What is your favorite TV show? A tie between Heroes and Life, although Eli Stone was good!
5 What do you usually have for breakfast? one boiled egg and one slice of buttered whole wheat bread with coffee
6. What is your middle name? Kay
7. What food do you dislike? I really wanted to like it but...hummus.
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Oh, I can't pick just one. Here's what I am listening to now:
The Very Best of Ray Charles
Jim Croce Photographs and Memories
The Best of Jackson Browne
Merle Haggard 20 Greatest Hits
Gordon Lightfoot Complete Greatest Hits
Robin Trower Bridge of Sighs
9. What kind of car do you drive? Chevy van
11. What characteristic do you despise? Deceit
12. Favorite item of clothing? An old button up brown sweater with ugly purple flowers down the front. I wear it every day.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Cross country trip throught the continental U.S.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? I don't really buy brands. I have no idea.
15. Where would you retire to? Somewhere near a lake in Tennessee, but still in the mountains, of course.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My last one. I was just happy to have made it another year.
17. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball
18. Are you a morning person or a night person? I don't think I'm either. I never feel good.
19. What is your shoe size? 9
20. Pets? One stray cat named, Sweet Potato
21. Exciting news you'd like to share with us? Dear husband and I will be celebrating our 25 wedding anniversary this month.
22. What did you want to be when you were little? A majorette or a ballarina, LOL. I saw pictures of them in books at the school library.
23. What is your favorite candy? Milky Way
24. What is your favorite flower? This is a tough one. I like so many. I'll say Zinnia.
25. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Our anniversary
26. What are you listening to right now? The boys being silly. They are supposed to be doing chores.
27. What was the last thing you ate? Toast
28. Do you wish on stars? Yes
29. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? A beautiful, but odd shade of blue
30. How is the weather right now? Cloudy and cold
31. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom
32. Your favorite soft drink? Don't drink them
33. Favorite restaurant? local Huddle House
34. Hair color? Going gray. I stopped coloring my hair months ago. I used to be just brown.
35. Your favorite toy as a child? Barbie's clothes and accessories. I think I liked them much better than I actually liked Barbie!
36. Summer or Winter? Neither, but if I have to pick...summer.
37. Hugs or kisses? Kisses from dear husband; hugs from everyone else. I like them both!
38. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
39. Coffee or tea? Coffee
40. What is under your bed? A Dr. Scholl's shoebox full of music audiocassettes. Dust.
41. What did you do last night? Watched the Super Bowl
42. What are you afraid of? Opening canned biscuits.
43. Salty or sweet? sweet
44. How many keys on your keyring? 8
45. How many years at your current job? Almost 25 years of being a wife. Almost 23 years of being a mommy. I worked 12 years as an LPN and dental assistant off and on.
46. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
47. How many towns have you lived in? Four
48. Do you make friends easily? Yes
49. Do you play a musical instrument?Clarinet and piano...with a smattering of guitar
50. Who will you tag? Toby and Clarkxbar4

1 comment:

TobyBo said...

thanks! off to do the tag. :)