Thursday, April 10, 2008

April 10, 2008

I wanted to start my entry today by saying thanks to everyone who visits my blog and especially to those of you who comment. I love reading blogs. I try to leave comments, but my computer does not always cooperate. I just wanted to mention that here.

We are about to embark on a new adventure. Homeschooling year round. Dear son will be in the 8th grade next year and I am finding it hard to fit everything in that I want him to cover before I have to send him off to college. I know that once he starts college he will be too busy to do anything else. We will still stick to our usual schedule starting in July, taking all our breaks. Then when we get to our summer break, we will do a shorter day still taking breaks here and there. We will cover Shakespeare, art and music appreciation, science experiments that we didn't have time to do during the year, and dear son will continue to read good books. We are both looking forward to it.


I have one pix that I want to share with you today:
This is light from the window coming in on youngest dear son's bed. I just liked how it looked and grabbed the camera for a quick pix. Of course, the bed wasn't made, but I think that's what gives it such a wavy look.

1 comment:

Wendy aka "Grits" said...

Cool pic! I thought it looked like a neon light until I read what it was.

Grits