It is almost 7pm. I usually blog in the mornings, but this morning was a bit hectic. Normally, I would just wait until the next day or whenever I found time, but for some reason, I have been trying to blog every day. I have no idea why. Maybe just to see if I can do it.
Now...let's see what I have to tell you.
I officially weigh.......15 pounds. That's right. Dear husband and I stopped to get our fishing license and he told me I was going to have to tell him how much I weighed. Nice try. I know that every year when we renew, they just look at the old license and type in that weight. Mine said that I weighed 15 pounds.
Our church had new carpet installed this week. The first service after it was installed, everyone was admiring it. One of the ladies told all the children to be very careful with their candy and gum, so they wouldn't get it on the carpet. While she was talking, her grandbaby came walking up behind her and some poop fell out of his diaper and landed on the new carpet.
Thanks for stopping by. Toodles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment