I spent part of the day yesterday gathering online materials for our first try at summer school. I think I hit the jackpot. I found so many good resources that I decided to share them with you here.
Resources For Music Appreciation:
Ambleside Online Composer Schedule
Music of the Baroque
The Baroque Period From Capistrano School
Classics For Kids
Core Knowledge Lesson Plan: The Best of Baroque
Lesson Plans Page: Beethoven and Bach
National Core Knowledge Lesson Plans For Music
Core Knowledge Lesson Plan: Going for Baroque- a Study of Bach
Resources For Shakespeare:
Teachers First: The Plays of William Shakespeare
Folger Shakespeare Library Lesson Plans Archive
Core Knowledge Lesson Plan: Student Based Oral Reading & Presentation Study of Shakespeare's Twelfth Night
Ambleside Online Shakespeare Rotation
Core Knowledge Lesson Plan: Shakespeare, Julius Caesar, and You!
Core Knowledge Lesson Plan: Twelfth Night, Or, What You Will...Learn!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I always loved planning for school!! I hope you enjoy doing summer school.
Blessings,
Debbie
Post a Comment