As you may know from reading my blog...hello...anybody out there...dear husband and I love many different music genres from blues to bluegrass. On one of our recent trips to Walmart I bought a Dean Martin CD and I love it. It is one of those little cheapo CDs in a paper sleeve. I even love the paper sleeve. It's much easier to get the CD out instead of trying to pry them off those little spindles. I am always afraid I am going to break the CD getting it out of some of the tighter cases. I played the CD in the car on the way home and couldn't help but notice that all four of us were singing "That's Amore", or as we had always called it, "The Big Pizza Pie" song. Who wouldn't love a song about love and pizza! It's a great album to play while cleaning house. I should do a top ten albums to listen to while cleaning house.
Today is Friday and that means oldest dear son will soon be making his way home for the weekend!! I love the weekends! He will have to work on school some this weekend. He has to write a review on a book about the history of the footnote. I had no idea the footnote had a history worthy of a book when in fact I googled it and found two books. Who knew?
Have a good weekend. Toodles!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment