Well...gas prices here have jumped up to almost $4.50 a gallon and some gas stations ran out of gas yesterday or were rationing. I think it will get worse here before it gets better. We live in a mountainous county that is kind of isolated from the rest of the world. Lots of gouging goes on. If we are traveling, we always wait and buy gas in another county. I'm not sure if we will be able to do that now. I'm not sure we will be doing any kind of traveling now. Dear husband went yesterday and filled up his work truck. He has to work and he drives clean across the county to get to work. Oldest dear son filled up because he has to get back to school three states away. I didn't fill up. I rarely go anywhere during the week, except to trade. I know this is nothing compared to what the people in the path of the storm will go through. We will make it. We always do.
Is it normal for a cat to lie down to eat his supper? Sweet Potato did this for the first time yesterday. He seemed fine. He just plopped down beside his bowl and ate. Before, he would sit over the bowl and eat with his tail swishing. I have never been a cat person and I have no idea if this is normal. Now that I think about it...there is nothing normal about cats.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My dog got so lazy that he would lay down to eat. I have a picture somewhere of him laying down eating. He gained a lot of weight, so we had to put him on a diet and ration his food - now he stands. LOL
Post a Comment