The last baby robin fledged yesterday. At first, it hopped across the rafters in the carport. It hopped over and sat on the rafter directly over the boat. Now normally, I would have been pleased at the progress it was making, but it just so happened that the CAT was sleeping on the boat. This was not good. Thankfully, the next time I checked on it, it had hopped onto the front rafter and then...I got to watch it fly away and make it to a nearby tree. Here it is before it ventured away from the nest.

Would you know this was a robin? They look so different than their parents when they are fledglings. Oddly enough, the very day the last robin left the nest, all four bluebird eggs hatched!
Christy is Back!
The television show Christy is now showing on the Gospel Music Channel. It's channel 338 on DirecTV. It has been coming on this week at 4pm. Yesterday was the pilot.
"Can" Supper
Last night I fixed my "can" supper...you know....the kind where you just open some cans. I made salmon patties out of two cans of salmon. I served them with two cans of Lucks pinto beans and a large can of seasoned mustard greens. Of course I made a pone of cornbread to go with it.
Speaking of supper, it's almost that time, so I will close here. Thanks for stopping by.
No comments:
Post a Comment