
Sweet William, a lovely fragrant perennial

One of the many varieties of Dianthus, or as we call them "Pinks", also a perennial

My very first rose. No joke. I have never grown a rose in my life until this year. This is a potted mini-rose. I am afraid to put it in the ground. It has grown and bloomed all summer.

Ahhh, lovely dear zinnia. My favorite annual. Hopefully more pix of these to follow soon.

My first year growing Coleus. What an amazing plant! Just break them off and stick them in the dirt and they grow. I think they can also be grown indoors. I hope to have a better pix of these soon. This pix does not do them justice. They are gorgeous.

Campanula or Bell flower...This lovely plant is almost dead now after blooming its heart out all summer. I don't think it could tolerate the heavy rains. This is a perennial, if it survives the rain this year.

One of several petunias I have this year. All have outdone themselves including one that was almost dead when I rescued it on clearance at Walmart. It's in the pix with Sweet Potato. A very hardy annual.

The hummingbirds love Red Salvia and so do my guys. Another hardy annual also known as Scarlet Sage. Isn't that a beautiful name?
Our tomatoes are dying. One day they were healthy and green and the next they had the blight. We have had so much rain this summer. They are still loaded with fruit. I suspect that something similar happened to my campanula.
2 comments:
I thought I commented here, but it must have been elsewhere. Pretty flowers, Fairlight!! You take such beautiful pictures.
Pretty Photos!!
Post a Comment