Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake. Victor Hugo
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Untitled
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Just thought I'd pop in because I haven't been here in a looooonnnngggg time. Wasn't sure I could even comment because I don't blog anymore. But, yay, I can!
That's such a kewl pix of the eggs. Love the pix of the mountains and the fat little guy eating seeds below. :~)
1 comment:
Just thought I'd pop in because I haven't been here in a looooonnnngggg time. Wasn't sure I could even comment because I don't blog anymore. But, yay, I can!
That's such a kewl pix of the eggs. Love the pix of the mountains and the fat little guy eating seeds below. :~)
~Love,
Elaine
Post a Comment