Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake. Victor Hugo
That's a towhee. Not a very good pix, but the only one I could get! They usually scratch on the ground, like chickens. I don't know what he was doing up there. Curious, I guess, LOL. We don't see them that often.
3 comments:
Lovely photos! I can identify them all except for the seventh one from the top. What is that bird?
Blessings,
momster
Lovely photos! I can identify them all except for the seventh one from the top. What is that bird?
Blessings,
momster
That's a towhee. Not a very good pix, but the only one I could get! They usually scratch on the ground, like chickens. I don't know what he was doing up there. Curious, I guess, LOL. We don't see them that often.
Post a Comment