Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake. Victor Hugo
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Winter Sunset
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This picture is beautiful. Did you take it close to home or on a vacation somewhere?
This was taken at a look-out on top of Clinch Mountain in TN. I had this pix tucked away somewhere and really never thought much about it, but now I really like it. Sometimes, they actually look better on the blog. :-)
2 comments:
This picture is beautiful. Did you take it close to home or on a vacation somewhere?
This was taken at a look-out on top of Clinch Mountain in TN. I had this pix tucked away somewhere and really never thought much about it, but now I really like it. Sometimes, they actually look better on the blog. :-)
Post a Comment