Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake. Victor Hugo
Friday, May 26, 2006
Just Hanging Around
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Fairlight, I love your place in space. You have done such a nice job on it, the pics are beauitful! Been missing you on the board:( Please say a prayer for me as I am going through a rough time. Bye for now.
3 comments:
Fairlight, I love your place in space. You have done such a nice job on it, the pics are beauitful!
Been missing you on the board:( Please say a prayer for me as I am going through a rough time.
Bye for now.
(((((Debbie)))))
Debbie, I emailed you. I hope things are better. I am praying for you!
Post a Comment