Monday, April 30, 2007

Good Ripples



Good ripples is a quote from Joan of Arcadia, my all-time favorite show. Of course, it only lasted two seasons and isn't on anymore, but both seasons are on DVD. Here are some of my favorite quotes from the show:



Joan - Oh, come on! God, try me! Give me a hint!
God - I leave hints all over the place. I'm all about hints.


~~~~~~~~


God - The thing about fear is it doesn't leave room for anything else, like beauty or purpose.
Joan - So... did you just pop up to stop me from telling Adam about you?
God - I don't pop. I abide. I am eternal. There's no popping.


~~~~~~~~


God - Almost everybody has some light somewhere. And light is always worth fighting for.


~~~~~~~~


God - Do you know the meaning of grace? It's a touch of truth that lets you see the world in a new way. It's a gift that can only be felt when you're open enough to accept it.


~~~~~~~~

No comments: