We still have the tree up. I had planned on taking it down after the first of the year and then a cold spell hit. I didn't want to have to get up in the cold attic to put everything away so I have been waiting on it to warm up a bit. It was 72 on Tuesday and I still haven't made it up in the attic. So...Merry Christmas!
I read Anne of Green Gables for the very first time this week! I don't know why I didn't read it sooner. I loved it, except for the sad parts. Yes, it has sad parts. They occur near the end of the book. I cried like a baby.
Remember the pix of the barn in the fog below? I took it in Townsend when we were looking for the old set where they filmed Christy. I thought it was just a beautiful old barn in the fog. A few days after I posted that pix I put in my Christy DVDs to watch some episodes just so I could see Birds Eye again. I watched the very last episode about the "Tea House" and there was my barn! I couldn't believe it. The sign is gone in the pix, but it is the barn they used when people would go into El Pano. When Mike Hickman told us the barn was still there that they used in the El Pano scene, I wasn't thinking about this barn. I was thinking of when Christy first arrived in El Pano and went to the Livery Stable to find someone to take her into Cutter Gap. I have had a pix of the El Pano barn this whole time and didn't realize it. Not only that, we think we passed the house that they used as the Tea House. Dear husband pointed it out while we were watching that episode. If so, I will get a pix of it, too, when we go back. I would love to go before spring. I am afraid the weeds will grow up and I won't be able to see as much.
I have been having trouble getting my blog to load. Has anyone else been having trouble? I guess that is enough confessing for today. Take care and have a good one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment