Thursday, March 13, 2008

March 13, 2008




Today is youngest dear son's 14th birthday! Happy Birthday!!!!!! Wasn't he a cutie-pie?

This was our child who did not talk until he was two and a half and then by four he was reading. He loved diagrams and maps and would fight you for the road atlas or directions on how to program the remote to the VCR. He was our child who wanted to play the "hoopstick" (acoustic) guitar. He was our child that used to tell me he would see me "tomorning" when I would tuck him in bed at night.

When I was decluttering his room, I found a couple of things that he had written several years ago and I kept them. This one was written concerning a group of stuffed animals that he had won from a claw machine. This group of toys stayed on his bed and protected him from bad dreams. He called them The Bedhood.

The Bedhood: Rules and Regulations
1. You must be a plush toy.
2. You must be at least 2" tall and 1" wide.
3. You have to have a special power.
4. If you are a PBS character, you must see the Master of the Bedhood.
5. Though action figures are cool, they are not eligible.
6. Duplacate members are unneccesary. (His spelling)
7. Your age has to be 5 or up.
8. You must jump the Cubbyhole of Doom.
Note: If chosen by me, Rules 2,3,4, and 7 will not apply.

2 comments:

TobyBo said...

I love the last rule. :D

r said...

What a cutie!