Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March 12, 2008

I'm feeling a little droopy this morning, both mentally and physically. Youngest dear son was low three times last night which is very unusual. He has a tendency to drop low early in the night, but he was low most of the night, last night. We had to increase his insulin dosages when he was sick and I have been gradually lowering them. I guess I haven't been lowering them fast enough.

I am also a little sad. Our youngest will be turning 14 tomorrow. He is such a good kid. I know he has to grow up and I also know that one day he will be leaving me. I just don't like to think about that.

I guess that's it for now. I have a date with a dirty house and I need to figure out what I am going to fix for supper. The washer is still leaking, so I am excused from laundry detail and won't have to visit Mount Washmore until dear husband can take a look at it. He had to service the cars yesterday and I told him just to wait until today. Pretty smart, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel about having your younger son grow up. My younger son just turned 15 and can take driver's ed (Thankfully he's not interested yet). He'll probably be taking a college class at our local university in the fall and I don't even want to fill out the paperwork.
Why do they have to grow up so fast?