It appears that winter and spring are in a tug of war. Spring is slowly gaining a foothold, but winter is not showing any signs of giving in or giving up. I am rooting for spring. Go, spring, go!
Here are a couple more pix from our Gatlinburg trip. I took these at night, trying not to capture the glare on the windows or the shadows of people passing by. I had tried before on another trip to take these during the day and they turned out awful. These are a little better, but I still need a lot of work in this area.
I really wanted to take more pix in Gatlinburg, but it was so cold and a little man on a bicycle got after me! He kept calling it his motorcycle and he followed me all the way back to the van. I'm pretty sure he was harmless, it's not like he could abduct me on a bicycle, but dear husband wasn't so amused at a strange man following me around. Dear husband had gone to warm up the van and was waiting on me. After that he didn't want me venturing out alone again.


1 comment:
We didn't like the pizza mias either. They seemed to be made of lower quality ingredients than their regular pizzas.
Post a Comment