Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Photography Contest: Winners and Losers


Scenery: 1st Place
Fog on Laurel Lake



Flowers: 1st Place
Dandelion



Flowers: 3rd Place
Iris Bud



Open: 1st Place
Spider Web



Open: 2nd Place
Dew on Leaf



Animals: 3rd Place
Pufferfish at Aquarium


The Losers

Cumberland Gap




Tickseed




Butterfly




Iris



Clinch Mountain Sunset


I finally entered a photography contest! You all can't call me a big sissy chicken girl any more. The contest is held every year at our local Swappin' Meetin' and is sponsored by a local newspaper. This was my first contest and I entered as an amateur. I used black mattes on all eleven pix.

4 comments:

That Mrs. Clark said...

These are amazing photos.

Donna Boucher said...

Congrats!!!
Even your losers are winners!!

r said...

I'm so proud of you! Yay!

sunny said...

I am so proud of you for finally jumping in and entering. I knew if we kept pushing you, you would finally do it..your pictures are just amazing..keep at it.

Blesings