And day's at the morn;
Morning's at seven;
The hillside's dew-pearled;
The lark's on the wing;
The snail's on the thorn;
God's in His heaven -
All's right with the world!
~Robert Browning
We made it! It's here! Welcome, Sweet Springtime!
Yesterday it rained most of the day and for a few minutes we were under a Tornado Warning. Now, we have dropped back down into the thirties. But! Today is the first day of spring! So, as e.e. cummings would say, "The world is mud-luscious and puddle-wonderful."
A couple of pix for the occasion. Both have been on the blog before.

Last year's daffodils.

Iris. The first pix I ever posted on the blog.
I no longer have these irises, but I do have lots of pix of them. They were destroyed when we built the garage. *big, heavy sigh*
3 comments:
Oh, it would be so nice to see yellow daffodils and crocuses, but my crocuses are still buried under two feet of snow.
((((Debbie)))) Hang on...it will be here soon. When we went to TN in February, the daffodils were in full bloom! I should have snapped some pix. There were whole fields of them. Beautiful!
Beautiful flowers!!
Post a Comment